- Associates Degree of Science
- American Heart Association Health Care Provider
- Certified American Cancer Society Cosmetology Volunteer
- Certified Life skills Institute First Aid/ First Responder
- Certified Medical Wig Installer
- Certified at Harvard Medical School: Breast Cancer for the Primary Care Provider
- Certified at Harvard Medical School: Colorectal Cancer Risks, Screening, and Treatment
- Certified at Harvard Medical School: Metastatic Case Studies in Prostate, breast, colorectal, and Lung Cancer.
- Certified in Hair Integration and Fusion
Nancy Brown, proprietor of NV My Hair, is a true gem!
She is peerless in her hair extension/weaving abilities and delivers her services at an unbeatable price! I paid $240 for my full head of extensions!
The result was a natural looking, thick, luxurious mane that I was complimented on daily. The only suspects of my hair's authenticity were those who simply couldn't believe someone could have such naturally gorgeous hair!
Seriously, you simply can't undercut her prices and you simply won't find another Nancy Brown! You'll laugh like old girlfriends while she transforms your hair from hum-drum to va va voom!
Puggly W. Los Angeles, CA
I initially met Nancy for a consult
She provided me with great insight into addressing my hair breakage. I went to her a few weeks later and she did my hair and WOW! It is so beautiful. She is very professional but yet she listens and is supportive. She didn't make me feel self-conscious about my hair loss but instead completely had me relaxed with the whole process. She was so quick! I am SO HAPPY with the results. Nancy is truly a blessing and so very AMAZING!!!! Thank you Nancy!
Lynne P. Boston, MA
Nancy is AMAZING!!!
This is actually my 2nd time going back to see her. The 1st time she did my hair I was SO nervous but when she was done I couldn't believe my eyes! 1st of all she works super fast and I had fun- she is like an old friend and I really enjoy talking to her. She also specializes in healthy hair care. Weaves can be really damaging to your hair but Nancy deep conditions your hair first and then puts leave in conditioner all over before and after blow drying. Then once she braids, she treats each row where the scalp is exposed with some cooling, conditioning serum. I love that part! :) But the Best is when you look in the mirror and feel SO beautiful! The way she does weaves looks so natural you don't feel cheap, ghetto or clownish. I am from L. A and I am SO happy I found the 1 person in Boston who can deliver Hollywood results.
Gabrielle T. Los Angeles, CA